We live and breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do. We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results. Fun, games and intuition are important but they’re only part of the process. We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, insight and discussion aligns to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing strategic solutions that work.
Interrupt is looking for a seasoned senior-level copywriter who is equal parts creative and strategic, capable of shaping brand voices from high-level positioning into extraordinary creative execution. As Senior Copywriter, you will establish the voices of some of the largest building materials companies in the nation. You will ensure your clients’ copy requirements are met on time and to the highest standards, working closely with our entire team to bring compelling, imaginative concepts to life through integrated brand strategies. We’re offering the right candidate an incredible opportunity to grow as a writer and a leader, working for outstanding clients and with the industry’s most talented, engaging creative and strategic thought leaders. If you’re a creative problem solver who would thrive in an energetic, challenging environment, we want to hear from you!
- Effectively bring unique interpretations and ideas that drive extraordinary marketing and branding solutions
- Take complete ownership of your assigned clients’ copy requirements and resourcing, ensuring efficient workflow that keeps projects on schedule
- Take a leadership role as one of the brand ambassadors, ensuring all messaging aligns with established brand voice
- Consistently deliver accurate, concise and compelling content, with superior attention to detail
- Dynamically lead the development process and presentations
- Continually recommend brand strategies that align with the overall business goals
- Support and nurture junior team members and freelancers to develop innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other agency leadership to continually refine Interrupt’s approach to brand strategy, positioning and content marketing strategy
- Think beyond copy; conceptually brainstorm and develop new ideas to help set our clients apart
- Juggle multiple projects while maintaining consistently high-quality work
- Have fun!
- 6-10 years of relevant experience (agency preferred)
- Experience nurturing junior writers
- Strong communication and presentation skills with internal team and external clients
- Ability to lead your process, exercising independent judgment as well as strong collaboration
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability
- Understanding of B2B and the building materials industry is a huge plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Support the company’s overall mission and follow all standards, policies, procedures and confidentiality guidelines
- Available to work full time from the Interrupt corporate office in Sylvania, OH