Interrupt is not your typical branding agency. We’re a brand
distillery and we’re looking to you as our next wingman to take the
wheel and guide us to industry-changing creative solutions. We live and
breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do.
We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results.
Understanding the next level of engagement is only part of the process.
We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, our insights and
activation solutions align to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part
of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing results.
Today, it’s hard for brands to separate in the “sea of sameness.” We
don’t take the challenge lightly and need you to step in to help uncover
creative solutions that set our clients apart. We’re looking for
someone who can work through projects at every level, and constantly
push new thinking. This role requires a multidisciplinary designer with a
solid track record of delivering innovative, creative solutions on
time, within budget and with the highest quality.
The Senior Art Director (SAD) must be strategic, design-savvy and have the ability to stretch Interrupt’s and our clients’ thinking while creating award-winning work. The SAD manages the entire creative process, brainstorm to execution to presentation, while collaborating with the senior creative team throughout the project. Exceptional creative thinking, strong communication and continuous multitasking are essential for this position.
- Contribute unique design interpretations and conceptually develop a full range of communication tools including: logos, collateral, advertising, direct mail, retail displays and digital marketing campaigns
- Think beyond design; understand our clients’ business strategy and conceptually brainstorm and develop new ideas to help set them apart
- Collaboratively lead the design and execution of a full range of communication tools aligned with the senior creative team’s vision
- Strong client-facing communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to articulate design
- Ability to work independently while aligning to existing brand guidelines, templated designs and/or creative direction
- Act as creative support on several clients, managing your projects and seeing them through to final art
- Properly package and translate final files for print and digital to go into production while following vendor guidelines closely
- Manage deadlines and workload to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within the allotted budget interruptdelivers.com
- This position requires a minimum of 6 years of art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates your innovative work
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience in dealing directly with clients
- Problem solver with proven history of dealing with unexpected challenges
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Video and web/digital design skills a strong plus
- Experience developing social and digital campaigns
- Ability to work within our culture and a team environment is essential
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Travel to client or offsite meetings is required (approx. 10%)
- It is preferred that this position work full time in Sylvania, Ohio; Remote or hybrid arrangements will be considered for a highly qualified candidate
Portfolio is mandatory