Continental Building Products (CBP) sought to raise its profile with the architect audience, in an effort to increase product specification. Interrupt assisted in the development of a comprehensive strategic plan to target the architect, and a key recommendation was to leverage the annual American Institute of Architects (AIA) Convention as an opportunity to engage with the target audience. The primary goal was to garner more brand recognition and become a leading choice among architects when selecting and specifying gypsum board and finishing products.
- Gain more market share within the architectural market
- Drive product conversion and become a preferred brand
- Increase ROI, lead generation and lead nurturing opportunities
Create and launch an engaging, architect-focused digital and social marketing campaign to promote CBP’s presence at AIA 2015, drive awareness of new architect audience landing page on CBP website and generate leads and interest.
- Coordinate creative and media placement to provide a campaign experience that hyper-targeted the architect community; utilizing relevant social platforms, targeted e-blasts, digital display ads and trade-specific placement
- Create a unique incentive to drive target audience to the landing page and to fill out a lead generation form; an Apple Watch was selected for its obvious appeal and because it reflects CBP’s emphasis on precision and high design
- Add visitors who convert on the landing page to the CBP email newsletter list for ongoing communication
- Direct architect visitors to explore audience landing page with messaging, tools and information focused on architect needs
- Campaign landing page generated nearly 200 trade leads, many from global architectural firms
- A 50% increase in overall CBP website traffic
- More than 2,000 unique visitors to architect-focused landing page
If you’d like to know more about this case history or the results, we can review them in more detail with you, except for any confidential or proprietary information.