As MI Windows and Doors sought to increase its nationwide awareness and expand further into the R&R market, it looked to Interrupt for strategic guidance as well as support in a major transformation of its brand and the way it went to market. Interrupt developed a differentiated position, visual identity and comprehensive brand guidelines for MI, and then supported the new brand’s implementation via a complete overhaul to the MI website and support materials directed at both internal and external audiences.
- Gain increased market share in the repair and remodel space
- Create consistency in brand presentation at all touchpoints
- Grow awareness of MI nationwide
- Build a brand position that authentically portrays the company’s rich history, values and quality—staking out a unique position of personal service and precision that goes beyond just the window
- Emphasize the notion of clear choices with a new brand descriptor, “Experience Clarity”
- Offer better support to the homeowner audience at all touchpoints, and simplify their online window selection process
- Introduce a modern new look and feel, including refined color palette and typeface selection, that puts emphasis on the end user
- Introduce dynamic new photography and technical product illustration styles to elevate the aesthetic value and significance of the window
The new MI brand powerfully shows the market who MI is. By conveying this new brand approach consistently, it has helped generate greater excitement for the brand both with internal and external stakeholders.
“The entire MI team is incredibly thankful to be working with a team that’s so committed to pushing through any roadblocks and putting together a first-class product that is certain to set us apart from our competition!”
Tony Matter, Director of Marketing, MI Windows and Doors
If you’d like to know more about this case history or the results, we can review them in more detail with you, except for any confidential or proprietary information.