We live and breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do. We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results. Fun, games and intuition are important but they’re only part of the process. We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, insight and discussion aligns to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing strategic solutions that work.
The candidate must be a self-motivated designer with exceptional design skills. A successful candidate will be dependable, knowledgeable, detail oriented and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously. The Graphic Designer is responsible for working with multiple creative leads on a wide variety of projects, both print and digital. Unique thinking and strong communication are essential for this position.
• Think beyond design; conceptually brainstorm and develop new ideas to help set our clients apart
• Self-motivated and eager to lead your entire process
• Collaboratively support the design and execution of a full range of communication tools aligned with the senior creative team’s vision
• Ability to work independently while aligning to existing brand guidelines, templated designs and/or creative direction
• Act as creative support on several clients, managing your projects and seeing them through to final art
• Properly package and translate final files for print and digital to go into production while following vendor guidelines closely
• Manage deadlines and workload to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within the allotted budget
• Have fun!
• This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of formal design experience, preferably at a design or marketing agency
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Superior attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
• Problem solver with proven history of dealing with unexpected challenges
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Expert knowledge of Creative Suite
• Video and web/digital design skills a strong plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to work within our culture and a team environment is essential
• Candidate must work fulltime in Sylvania, Ohio