We live and breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do. We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results. Fun, games and intuition are important but they’re only part of the process. We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, insight and discussion aligns to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing strategic solutions that work.
If you believe content is king and have the chops to create it, we’re looking for you. As an Interrupt copywriter you’ll bring leading brands to life by applying each client’s brand strategy and voice across print, digital and experiential touchpoints. The candidate must be a critical thinker with exceptional communication skills and the ability to execute a wide variety of projects according to the needs of each medium and brand. A successful candidate will be a strong, detail-oriented writer, with the ability to both take direction and contribute original thinking, and to work both autonomously and as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaboratively support the creation and execution of a full range of communication tools aligned with the brand team’s vision
- Be able to recognize and tailor messaging to the needs of different brands, mediums and audiences while maintaining brand voice, style and legal requirements
- Consistently deliver accurate, concise and compelling content, with superior attention to detail
- Juggle multiple projects while maintaining a consistent quality of work
- Manage deadlines and workload to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within the allotted budget
- Be self-motivated and eager to lead your entire process
- Have fun!
- This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of formal writing experience, preferably in a marketing agency or similar environment