Bill Rossiter is a deeply experienced speaker and has presented at several nationally known conferences and events in the building materials and home improvement space. Bill is widely recognized for making his strategic marketing and branding presentations insightful and relevant.
Bill is a 30 year veteran of business and marketing, from the corporate side to also becoming a successful entrepreneur. From his 20 plus years in corporate America, Bill has gained a wealth of sales, marketing, branding and general management expertise. He is also a featured lecturer at the University of Notre Dame Undergraduate and MBA programs.
Bill has been a featured presenter at conferences such as:
- Guest lecturer at the University of Notre Dame’s MBA and Business School each quarter
- Guest lecturer at the University of Toledo
- Guest lecturer at Ohio University
- Several manufacturer Leaderships meetings and Sales Meetings
- Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo
- Principia Decking Conference
- Cleveland Research Executive Conference
- Vinyl Siding Institute Conference
- Hanley Wood Builder Connection Conference
- Insulation Contractors Association of America
- uHeartDigital Media
For more information on Bill Rossiter’s presentation expertise and speaking availability, please contact us.