The Senior Account Manager’s (SAM) primary accountability is to establish strong partnerships with several key clients, understanding their business goals and marketing needs, and help to deliver initiatives that help ensure their business success. It is also the SAM’s responsibility to manage the profitability of their clients.
The expectation is to manage your accounts and collaborate with our internal team, but also step beyond simply managing our accounts, to leading our clients’ thinking – uncovering new opportunities, and positioning each client’s company for optimized business results.
The fundamental attribute for this role must be strong relationship building and leadership; leading our clients’ thinking, leading the business success of your individual accounts, leading and multi-tasking projects, ensuring Interrupt’s financial parameters are met.
Required Experience & Education:
- 5-7 years of experience in the Marketing field (agency or client side – ideally both)
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to developing communication goals
- Candidate must work fulltime in Sylvania, Ohio, with regular attendance on Interrupt premises
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution