Interrupt is the leading strategic creative agency for the building material and home improvement industries. We work with an impressive list of Fortune 500 clients who are leaders in their category. What we do is unique. We deliver Strategic Creative Results for our clients to ensure they outperform their market and optimize their business results. We measure Interrupt’s success through the success of our clients. This position will align with and embody our company goals of enabling profitable success for our clients and Interrupt, building a team of extraordinary people, creating a dynamic office culture and giving back to our community. This position is an important one to Interrupt’s and our clients’ success.
The Project Manager (PM) is an integral contributor to the business success of our clients, and therefore for Interrupt’s success. The PM will work with the account leads to support our client engagement (and continue to enhance it) and identify key areas of improvement. The PM must have both a comprehensive understanding of the Interrupt and the client processes -- being able to manage the entire engagement. This position’s primary accountability is to manage and ensure the success and project profitability for several key accounts under their responsibility. The PM excels in flawless project and process management and is key to maintaining accuracy, timeliness and profitability for their clients and Interrupt. The PM works with the Account Lead as the liaisons between the client and the agency functional areas to identify project scope and deliverables, and to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project. The PM works with the Director of Operations to estimate projects, establish timelines and balance priorities.
Required Experience & Education:
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, high attention to details, ability to follow up and follow through on tasks at hand
- Experience with social and digital engagement strategies a plus
- Understand B2B and the building materials industry is a huge plus
- 2-5+ years of experience as an Account Executive or Project Management or equivalent agency or corporate marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution