Interrupt is not your typical branding agency. We’re a brand distillery and we’re looking to you as our next wingman to take the wheel and guide us to industry-changing creative solutions. We live and breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do. We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results. Understanding the next level of engagement is only part of the process. We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, our insights and activation solutions align to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing results.
Today, it’s hard for brands to separate in the “sea of sameness.” We don’t take the challenge lightly and need you to step in to help uncover brand solutions that set our clients apart. We’re looking for someone who can work through projects at every level, from 50,000 feet to 100, and constantly push new thinking. This role requires a multidisciplinary leader with a solid track record of mentoring a team and engaging the agency to deliver innovative, creative solutions on time, within budget and with the highest quality.
The Director of Digital & Social Media Strategy will serve as the thought leader within our agency and industry while helping to evolve our digital acumen, client driven strategies and team knowledge. Interrupt is looking for a digital leader to provide strategic value and measurable business results to our clients. The Director will work closely with Interrupt’s leadership team, internal creative, account services and project management teams to help develop strategic programs for all client engagements and drive innovation across the organization.
- Develop digital strategies for Interrupt’s clients that align to an integrated marketing and ensure collaboration with the account service and creative teams.
- Drive efforts to be on the forefront of digital marketing strategies,
- Support digital strategies related to, but not limited to, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Account Based Marketing, Branding and User Experience, etc.
- Lead the development of analytics reporting and provide insights on our client’s digital performance to goals and recommend changes in digital marketing direction
- Work with the strategy team to help develop client activation plans, program plans and business cases to support our digital recommendations
- Identify gaps or opportunities for additional digital-related solutions, as well as define and build the offering (e.g., deliverable, pricing, training, etc.) internally
- Maintain a client-facing role, supporting and communicating across stakeholders, including global C-suite through marketing managers
- Develop thought leadership and content marketing for blogs, website, webinars and conferences
- Proposal and pitch development, including presentation to clients
- Own key relationships with third-party partners, and provide ongoing assessment of relationships
- Contribute to and shape overall digital process, provide ongoing enhancements and train/guide the entire Interrupt team
- Structure and lead strategy and cross-functional teams to deliver digital projects on time and in budget
- Manages multiple key digital projects and initiatives simultaneously including project management and strategic direction
- Synthesizes team's work to create deliverables, including reports, spreadsheets, presentations, dashboards, and other outputs to document and communicate findings
- Takes on group development responsibilities and organizational leadership including coaching team members, managing reports, best practices and building a strong digital community/culture
- Support the company’s overall mission and follow all standards, policies, procedures, and confidentiality guidelines
- Ability to lead your process and make key decisions on behalf of the company on your own
- Practical experience in digital marketing strategy and analytical areas of study
- 8+ years’ experience in digital strategy
- Ability to work within our culture and a team environment is essential
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as necessary (approx. 10-25%)
- It is preferred that this position work full time in Sylvania, Ohio; Remote or hybrid arrangements may be considered for highly qualified candidates