Interrupt is not your typical branding agency. We’re a brand distillery and we’re looking to you as our next wingman to take the wheel and guide us to industry-changing creative solutions. We live and breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do. We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results. Understanding the next level of engagement is only part of the process. We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, our insights and activation solutions align to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing results.
Today, it’s hard for brands to separate in the “sea of sameness.” We don’t take the challenge lightly and need you to step in to help uncover brand solutions that set our clients apart. We’re looking for someone who can work through projects at every level, from 50,000 feet to 100, and constantly push new thinking. This role requires a multidisciplinary leader with a solid track record of mentoring a team and engaging the agency to deliver innovative, creative solutions on time, within budget and with the highest quality.
The Digital Project Manager is a highly detail-oriented professional who will manage website and digital creative projects along with website maintenance with direction from a Sr. Digital Project Manager and Sr. Media Manager. The Digital Project Manager loves to roll up their sleeves and dig into the details of web and digital media projects, working with the internal team as well as directly with clients to ensure that all projects are completed on-time, on-budget and are thought through to create an on-brand, positive user experience.
- Serve as a conduit between account, digital, creative, traffic, media and production teams for projects.
- Follow Interrupt project management processes, working with the Director of Digital Strategy, Sr. Digital Project Manager and Sr. Media Manager to continuously improve web and media processes
- Assist the Sr. Digital Project Manager and Sr. Media Manager with project administration tasks along with managing assigned client projects and website maintenance
- Handle Quality Assurance tasks including managing and being a part of the testing team for web projects.
- Coordinate with the development team to create project schedules for web projects along with managing website maintenance work utilizing a weekly sprint process
- Work with multiple concurrent clients and Interrupt projects involving cross-functional teams
- Manage by proactively addressing potential scope, budget, and timeline issues early in a project
- Lead the resolution of website issues and enhancement/maintenance requests, working with developers and clients to efficiently traffic and explain issues/resolutions
- Exceptional communication, time management, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to engage and build relationships
- Experience collaborating within a team of skilled professionals
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a digital team environment in an agency or in-house web team
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle change and occasional ambiguity while remaining flexible but focused on the end goal
- Ability to comprehend website functionality specifications to fully understand project scope
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization (internal as well as with clients), fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger and SEO a plus
- Background or experience in computer science/HTML/CSS or UX a plus
- Familiar with Content Management System(s) a plus
- Familiar with Media channels and the desire to keep up with digital marketing trends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work within our culture and a team environment is essential
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with the building material/home improvement industry is an asset
- It is preferred that this position work full time in Sylvania, Ohio; Remote or hybrid arrangements may be considered for highly qualified candidates