We live and breathe our mantra — to be fearless and passionate in everything we do. We dive deep and get uncomfortable to produce the absolute best results. Fun, games and intuition are important but they’re only part of the process. We know our stuff. Inside and out. Every project, insight and discussion aligns to our clients’ business goals. It’s all part of the secret sauce that helps us deliver amazing strategic solutions that work.
We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director that possesses the perfect balance of creativity and analytical prowess. Someone who isn’t afraid to take charge and lead through a creative vision. Someone who will live and breathe our brand strategy. You will become a brand champion for our clients and help uncover that unique path to differentiation.
Today, it’s hard for brands not to get drowned out in the “sea of sameness.” We don’t take the challenge lightly and need you to step in to help uncover creative solutions that set our clients apart. We’re looking for someone who can work through projects at every level, from 50,000 feet to 10, and constantly push new thinking..
This role requires a multidisciplinary leader with a solid track record of delivering innovative and inspiring solutions, on time and with the highest quality. Along with the day-to-day creative development, you will also take an active role in mentoring our art directors as they blossom into creative geniuses..
As an Associate Creative Director at Interrupt, you will:
- Act as a brand ambassador ensuring all creative and messaging aligns with the established brand voice
- Partner with other directors to help define brand strategy, voice and visual roadmap
- Continually reinforce brand strategies that align with the overall business goals
- Execute full activation plans across all communication vehicles
- Dynamically lead client presentations
- Think beyond design; conceptually brainstorm and develop new ideas to help set our clients apart
- Inspire junior team members to develop innovative design solutions
- Align creative solutions with approved budgets
- Juggle multiple projects while maintaining a kick ass quality of work
- Have fun!
You’re a great fit for the position if you have:
- 8-10+ years in the design field
- 6+ years in managing creative team members
- Practical experience in creating integrated brand strategies involving traditional, digital and social tactics
- Strong communication and presentation skills with internal team and external clients
- Broad understanding of typography, photography and design in theory and practice
- Deep interactive/digital knowledge with an ability to confidently demonstrate how to integrate digital tactics into a cohesive activation plan
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite and overall understanding of production is essential
- Available to work full time from the Interrupt corporate office in Sylvania, OH
Portfolio is mandatory