Interrupt considers itself a business partner, not a mere marketing agency. We support our clients with strategic thought leadership through the insights we uncover, creative execution, and in providing extraordinary business value to ensure long-standing relationships.
- We engage with a limited number of clients due to the depth and commitment of our relationships, and we work with only one client per product/service category.
- Our minimum annual level of client engagement is $400,000 in agency fees, with most clients generally spending $500,000 to over $1,000,000.
- We are not a project shop. Our minimum initial engagement is $85,000.
- We do not charge by the hour, we charge a fee for our services that is agreed upon in advance.
- We mark up outside goods and services by 20% to cover our management process and to ensure all elements meet your specifications.